Get Quote NowGet a quote for this machine, call us at 1-800-235-4867
International Calls: 1-256-235-2700
The Blastcrete Model D3522 Pump is our compact 2 inch hydraulic squeeze pump with variable speed from 0-6 cubic yards per hour. This unit is ideal for concrete repair, epoxy, block fill, and various plaster and stucco applications. The machine can be trailer or a lower profile skid mounted to meet your needs. The unit is powered with a reliable Kubota water cooled diesel or 24 HP Honda gasoline engine.
- Simple D3522 2" Hydraulic Squeeze Pump Driven by our Heavy-Duty Planetary Gearbox
- 6 cubic foot Receiving Hopper
- Lowest Cost Pump to Purchase, Operate, and Maintain
- Longest Lasting Pumping Tubes in the Industry
- Kubota Water Cooled Diesel
- 24 Honda Gasoline Engine
- 10 HP Electric Motor
- Hydraulic Receiving Hopper Agitator
- Pendant or Wireless Remote
- Spare Tire Mounted
- Skid Mounted with Forklift Tubing
- Hydraulic Pressure Washer
- Air Compressor Mounted
- Pump — 2" D3522 Hydraulic Squeeze Pump
- Pumping Pressure — 400 PSI
- Output — 0-6 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Discharge — 2" HD
- Hopper — 6 cu. ft.
- Trailer — Single 6,000 lb. Capacity Axle with Electric Braking and Lights
- Dimensions — 166" x 88" x 54"
- Weight — 2,800 lbs.