The Blastcrete Mason Mate is our labor-saving technology. It’s built for productivity with our D3522 hydraulic squeeze pump and our high-shear continuous mixer, plus it’s powered by a 29-horsepower Kubota water-cooled diesel engine or a 38-horsepower Kohler gasoline engine. The Blastcrete Mason Mate Mixer-Pump is designed for high-rise block fill applications. It eliminates CMU block fill bucket brigades while reducing on-the-job labor by as much as 75 percent. The unit is designed to fit within a freight elevator or can be placed with a telescoping forklift or crane. We designed it to reduce dust, increase material placement time, and maximize your profitability.
- Simple D3522 2" (5 cm) hydraulic squeeze pump driven by our heavy-duty planetary gearbox
- High-shear continuous mixer
- Designed to be moved with a pallet jack
- Operates within 8 ft. ceiling
- Lowest cost pump to purchase, operate and maintain
- Longest -lasting pumping tubes in the industry