We designed the Blastcrete Model D6528 Mixer-Pump for field batching and pumping as much as 12 cubic yards per hour. The unit includes our 9-cubic-foot hydraulic spiral mixer that hydraulically pumps into a 12-cubic-foot receiving hopper. From the hopper, the D6528 3-inch hydraulic squeeze pump moves the material at variable speeds from 0-12 cubic yards per hour. Contractors overwhelmingly choose this machine for gypsum flooring applications since it’s more reliable and user-friendly than competitive equipment. The D6528 Mixer-Pump can also be used for pumping concrete mixes with as much as ½” aggregate.
- 9 ft³ (.25 m³) hydraulic spiral mixer with hydraulic pump
- 12 ft³ (.34 m³) receiving hopper with hydraulic agitator
- 3″ (76 mm) hydraulic squeeze pump driven with heavy-duty planetary gearbox
- Lowest cost pump to purchase, own and operate
- Longest-lasting pumping tubes in the industry
- Robust tubular steel framework