MetRock Structural Concrete Insulated Panels, or MetRockSCIP as we like to call it, is the market’s most affordable, energy efficient and code-conforming composite building envelope for structural walls, floors and roofs. It’s a “green” building composite with steel wire components made of recycled steel. The EPS insulating core contains recycled EPS beads and fly ash in the plaster skins. It’s resistant to all natural and man-made disasters including fire, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes and insects. And, it’s the most mold-resistant building component on the market.
Learn more about the MetRockSCIP system at www.metrockscip.com.
Structural Concrete Insulated Panel Features
- Internally insulated with EPS
- Coated with a high-recycle content stucco on both faces
- Superior insulation in comparison to a fully-insulated stud wall
- Low heating, cooling and maintenance costs
- Few labor hours required to build a structure